Fernando Alonso and Stoffel Vandoorne will race in a revised shade of orange in 2018 after McLaren unveiled their new F1 car in a stunning ‘throwback’ livery.
More news items about the McLaren Renault MCL33
– First pictures of McLaren’s Renault-powered MCL33 in new livery revealed
– McLaren says ‘last-minute’ engine change didn’t compromise its new car
– McLaren launches its 2018 Formula 1 car
– No shortcuts on new McLaren F1 car, says Boullier
– New F1 livery shows McLaren ‘listening to fans’
Some Pictures of the McLaren Renault MCL33